This is the home of several podcasts created by Onno Benschop. You'll find information about Amateur Radio, DXpeditions and the Open Source community.
- What use is an F-call? - the original weekly Amateur Radio podcast which ran from 2011 until 2015 when it was renamed to "Foundations of Amateur Radio". Each episode discusses an aspect of Amateur Radio from the perspective of an Amateur who has just gained their introductory license (in Australia called the Foundation license and referred to as an F-call). There are 206 episodes.
- Foundations of Amateur Radio - a weekly podcast about Amateur Radio. It continues on from "What use is an F-call?" and discusses the various concepts that make up the 1000 hobbies that Amateur Radio represents. New episodes are produced weekly and available for download before 01:00 UTC Sunday.
- FT5ZM DXpedition to Amsterdam Island - 2014 - Before the team members departed on their journey to Amsterdam Island in the middle of the southern Indian Ocean during a typical Australian BBQ the team shared their project plans, the challenges ahead and the anticipated excitement. On their return all team members fresh off the MV Braveheart shared their experiences before heading home.
- VK0EK Expedition to Heard Island - 2016 - After their successful expedition to Heard Island, the team arrived in Fremantle and took a few days to unwind. The Northern Corridor Radio Group (NCRG) hosted a BBQ at the Neil Penfold State Amateur Radio Centre where all 14 members of the team were interviewed on Saturday 23 April. Penguins, Seals, Glaciers and Gales made for a once in a lifetime adventure.
- Linux Conf interviews coming soon